Liese Bubble Hair Dye Review - Rose Tea Brown

      Back in May, I bought the Liese bubble hair dye in the colour rose tea brown. This is the second time I tried a Japanese hair dye brand. The first time I used was Palty which didn't really showed up unless it was in the sun. 

     The Liese hair dye contains a lot more dye than Palty. If you have thick-ish hair or 1 to 2 inch below the shoulder  like my hair one box of dye is enough. At first it didn't seem like there was a lot of dye, but as you pump the foam out there is a lot. So don't worry if you don't have enough and just wing it. The hair dye didn't really make a difference to the last time I dyed my hair. It covered my roots and it looks brown. 

     This was how my hair look before I dyed it. 


This picture is taken in the living room with room light.


A picture of my roots. You can tell there isn't much of a difference.


This picture was taken in the car.In the light outside, my hair
is a warm tone brown colour.

                     The box hair dye contain the solution, colour, conditioner and the gloves. This is how it looks and what is inside.














           In the box it include the solution, colour, wash off conditioner and also the pump and gloves. 



            The dye comes with enough dye for 1 to 2 inches below the shoulder. So if you have longer hair the past that length,you should  use two boxes of hair dye. I started coloring my hair starting from the bottom. Next time I will start from the top layer to the bottom. The hair dye smells terrible. The dye smell was so strong it started to make my eyes tearing. 

         The dye was on my hair for about a good 40- 45 minutes. My hair turned out to be likes this after applying all the dye. The applying process wasn't difficult since it is foam. I find it a bit harder to apply, since my hair is quiet thick. And there are some parts which is hard to get into. Overall it was quiet easy to apply. 


After shampoo and condition my hair I can tell some difference near the root. There wasn't a big difference, at least to me at the ends. Probably my ends are quiet dark so it didn't show up as much.The colour is like a dark brown. In the light is a warm tone brown. Which is so pretty.


This picture is taken in my room with natural lighting.


This picture is taken in the washroom with light on.



Here are some pictures of my hair a month later. 


In washroom with the light turned on.


Natural room lighting. 



Rating : 
                                                               Smell : 2/5                                                                  The smell was so strong and it made my eyes teary.

Color: 3/5
                        The colour was quiet nice. It didn't make a difference to the ends but it showed up on the roots. 

Price: 2/5 
                            Liese foam hair dye is quiet expensive in my opinion. I bought the hair dye for around $18. 

Applying Process: 3/5
                         The foam is easier to apply than creme, but there are some parts that was harder to apply like near the ears. Which the roots are black and weren't color. 

Overall Thoughts:
The dye is quiet easy to apply with. If your looking for a hair dye that is easy to apply, I would suggest this dye. If you want a light brown to show up I would definitely recommend to get a lighter color than you wanted. The dye was on the pricier side, but it is definitely worth it to give it  a try. When you give it a try, prepare for the strong smell of the ammonia. 

Thanks for reading this. <3









CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment