Pink hair color & Argan Oil Pink Hair Dye Review

      Since last year in Korea, there is a trend of pink hair. I was really inspired getting pink hair after seeing all those Kpop stars rocking it. Irene from Red Velvet really inspire me to have the ombre pink hair. Here are some pictures of Irene.




                           The products I picked up was : Blue Flash bleach, developer, 
and the argan oil pink hair dye. 




                                     
                After bleaching my hair, the colour is a golden yellow. The tone is around 7-                    8. I left it blonde for a week or two, before dying it pink. The bleach wasn't as damaging as I thought it had be. It wasn't like breakage everywhere but it does some damage but not a big difference/

Bleaching Process: 
          My hair is a darkish/light brown colour so bleaching it turned my hair to a level 7 or 8. I left the bleach on for about an hour. It took a really long time to do in sections since I have quiet a lot of hair. 


Pink Hair Dye Process:

Before I dye my hair pink this is how it looks like:


The first time I tried, they dye was diluted. The result was a light pink.


                                 The second time, the dye was not diluted. The result is super vibrant pink.  I left the dye on for about an hour before washing it off. 

               As you wash your hair, the colour fades very quickly. The colour fades depending on your hair type.  You have to redye it frequently, if you want to keep the vibrant pink colour. If you do not dye it, it fades into a nice pinkish-organish color to a metallic reddish pink, depending on how light your hair was. My suggestion would be, when you redye your hair make sure to wash your hair so it goes on clean hair. I find this dye not damaging, since there is no ammonia in it. In my opinion it absorbs more on clean hair. If you have oil or lots of product in your ends, the colour may not show up or absorb well. The dye is quiet thick so it will be easier to just use your hands to put it on. Remember to wear gloves, since this dye does stain your hands. 

         The dye is different on each hair types. I dyed my friend's hair green and her hair was quiet vibrant. She washes her hair everyday and it didn't fade as quickly as mine. I feel like the dye absorbs better on fresh bleach hair.



Argan Oil Pink Hair Dye Ratings:

Smell: 5/5
                It has a really nice soap smell to it. Which is not overpowering like fragrance. Has a very gentle, nice smell.

Colour: 4/5
              The dye fades quiet quickly on my hair. As I mention the dye is different on each hair type. It may fade quickly on my hair but it didn't for my friend's hair. If you are worried that it will fade quickly, dye it the day before you go out. So the colour will be vibrant when you hangout your friends or going somewhere.

Price: 4/5 
          The dye was about $10. It is worth buying since there are a lot of product for the price.

Applying Process: 4/5
               The dye ist thick so it doesn't drip everywhere and it easy to apply with your hands and do not need of a brush. Remember to wear gloves since it stains your hands. The stain will come go away after a couple days, so make sure to wear gloves. 

Overall Review: 
                   I would recommend this product because it is really easily to applied to hair. It is also a decently price and amount.  The dye didn't really stain on my floor or counter but it stains your clothes and hand. So make sure to wear something you don't mind getting dirty on and wear gloves. Also after finishing dying your hair pink or any other colour, I found straightening  locks in the colour and doesn't wash off a lot colour. 

Thanks for reading this :)
-First Snow



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment